TOMCAT - HTTP Status 404<>
This question already has an answer here:
- Click on Window > Show view > Server or right click on the server in "Servers" view, select "Properties".
- In the "General" panel, click on the "Switch Location" button.
- The "Location: [workspace metadata]" should replace by something else.
- Open the Overview screen for the server by double clicking it.
- In the Server locations tab , select "Use Tomcat location".
- Save the configurations and restart the Server.
You may want to follow the steps above before starting the server. Because server location section goes grayed-unreachable.