What are good docking frameworks for Java/Swing?
I'm looking for a good lightweight Java docking framework.
I know that Netbeans and Eclipse can be used as RCP, but I'm looking for something a little bit more lightweight.
See a comprehensive list (with links) of over 10 docking frameworks here.
- Raven Docking Apache 2; 0.2 MB
- MyDoggy LGPL; only JARs: 0.7 MB; Dec 2010
- VLDocking LGPL; 0.4 MB
- NetBeans CDDL/GPL; 4.6 MB (platform.zip)
- Eclipse CPL or EPL ? only swt (?)
- InfoNode GPL or Commercial
- Sanaware GPL or Commercial full zip 0.3MB
- Docking Frames LGPL; 3 MB
- Jide commercial; <3MB
- FlexDock MIT; 0.4 MB; Nov 2011
- SwingDocking seems to me fully functional and fast; Apache license 2; Oct 2007
- XUI will be further developed here?; MPL; 1.6 MB (XUI-jdk15.zip); Feb 2008
- JDocking CDDL; 1.3 MB (v0.8.zip) the docking part of netbeans
- JRichClient GPL; derivation of flexdock; Nov 2007