C# windows mobile 6 application to windows phone 7
I have a Windows Mobile 6 application, written in C# and I want to port it to Windows Phone 7.
What modifications do I have to do to the original application? Do I have to modify only the user interface or are there any other things I need to modify in the backgroung code?
- You can not use native API in Windows Phone 7 applications.
- You should recompile your dlls from wp7 environment.
- UI should be re-written with XAML.
- All interaction with network should be acync.
- WebBrowser is different from WinMobile6 one.
- You can not use sockets (should wait for Mango update).